Paul@GodPromiseBlogger, Hey friends subscribe my blog also follow me on my social media handles

God promise - Blessing Deliverance Breakthrough.

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Children's discipline

 Withhold not correction from the child: for it thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die

Proverbs 23:13

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Proverbs 23:14

My son if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine.

Proverbs 23:15

Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things.

Proverbs 23:16

Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long.

Proverbs 23:17

For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

Proverbs 23:18

Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.

Proverbs 23:19

Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:

Proverbs 23:20

For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall cloth a man with rags.

Proverbs 23:21

Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and despise not thy mother when she is old.

Proverbs 23:22

Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Proverbs 23:23

The Father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him.

Proverbs 23:24

The Father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice.

Proverbs 23:25

My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Proverbs 23:26

For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange Woman is a narrow pit.

Proverbs 23:27

She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and incerseth the transgressors among men.

Proverbs 23:28

Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?

Proverbs 23:29

They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.

Proverbs 23:30

Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.

Proverbs 23:31

At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.

Proverbs 23:32

Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

Proverbs 23:33

Yeah, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.

Proverbs 23:34

They have strike me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

Proverbs 23:35


No comments:

Post a Comment