Paul@GodPromiseBlogger, Hey friends subscribe my blog also follow me on my social media handles

God promise - Blessing Deliverance Breakthrough.

Friday, November 13, 2020

True happiness in God

 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips.

Psalm 63:5

When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

Psalm 63:6

Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalm 63:7

My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand uphold me.

Psalm 63:8

But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.

Psalm 63:9

They shall fall  by the sword they shall be a portion for foxes.

Psalm 63:10

But the King shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory but the mouth of them that speaks lies shall be stopped.

Psalm 63:11


No comments:

Post a Comment